• Show
Clear All

• Do you have a zombie escape plan?

Apparently folks in Austin do...

I would have typed in
    "Escaped rabid giraffe" or
    "Swarm of killer flamingos"

Comment

Apparently it wasn't that hard to do. Step by step directions on how to do that can be found on http://www.i-hacked.com

Comment

I have a trocar I keep sheathed, a Glock 30 with back up rounds and ammo, and I'm trying to build a nice retro A2 style AR but the panic buying has put an end to that.

I can't even get ammo at wal-mart anymore. All they had a week ago was 9mm and .40.

Comment

That was awesome.

My plan is to get a military style hazmat suit, lots of ammo, and a room full of hot zombie whores chained to t.... never mind

Comment

My whole life is one big zombie survival plan, I have the guns and crap loads of ammo already, and the survival gear, and plans upon plans and back-up plans if those fail.

But the street signs thing is funny as hell.

Comment

My zombie plan is simple:

Get in Nikki's big ass truck - drive to David and Denise' house, follow David's plan.

Comment

I will make bumper stickers that say "If this car's a-rockin' BEWARE OF ZOMBIES"

one day...

Comment

Funny, Chris and I have the exact same plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

Get in Nikki's big ass truck - drive to David and Denise' house, follow David's plan.
                    Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                    Funny, Chris and I have the exact same plan.
                    I think that anybody that knows David has the same plan

Comment

What ever my plan is it does not involve leaving the secure mall in a reinforced bus to get on a boat and go to an island covered in more Zombies. It didn't work out to well for them in Dawn of the Dead.

Zombies prove what sick fucks hearse people are. We all wish for zombies to take over and eat all the garbage we run into during our daily lives. Fuck them we can take care of ourselves. Thats the way is is and the way it should be. All the useless pukes of the world die cowering in their homes and we get to blow shit up. Shoot up all sorts of shit get a 24/7 adrenalin rush and after surviving the outbreak take all the shit we want and not be bothered with the bullshit the world dumps on our lap everyday. Then the world would be ours, God Bless America bring on the zombies.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

im with you, and i gots more guns and ammo to add to the pot......

Comment

Our government is an example of what happens when you fail to implement a zombie escape plan.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by 60Buick View Post
                              What ever my plan is it does not involve leaving the secure mall in a reinforced bus to get on a boat and go to an island covered in more Zombies. It didn't work out to well for them in Dawn of the Dead.

Zombies prove what sick fucks hearse people are. We all wish for zombies to take over and eat all the garbage we run into during our daily lives. Fuck them we can take care of ourselves. Thats the way is is and the way it should be. All the useless pukes of the world die cowering in their homes and we get to blow shit up. Shoot up all sorts of shit get a 24/7 adrenalin rush and after surviving the outbreak take all the shit we want and not be bothered with the bullshit the world dumps on our lap everyday. Then the world would be ours, God Bless America bring on the zombies.
                              There plan was shite. Do you really think that we wouldn't do better with all of the guns and sheer pleasure we'd all have in taking out a few thousand zombies? The only real downside I see is that once we got to the island we'd run out of beer pretty quick - so that would certainly be an issue.

Nikki had an awesome idea for something to do in the spring next year relating to this - more details to come when we get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X