new baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new baby

My daughter was just born on Monday. Abigail Thomas. 6 pounds 15 ounces. Her momma is going to shit when I park a pink hearse in the driveway.

Congradulations, should hold off on the pink hearse until she is 16....lol She would apperciate it more then........and so would mom....lol

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the new arrival! There is nothing wrong with getting her to appreciate hearses early in life!

Comment

Congratulations, Greats name. Definitely get her around hearse as much as possible.

Comment

Congrats Richard!

Comment

Congrats dude!

Comment

Congratz, your dick works. Hehe Enjoy her now, for soon she'll be a teenager. The first guy that comes to pick her up, kill him, skin him and drape the remains across the hodd of one of your hearses, and you won't have anymore trouble from guys.

Comment

Congratz, your dick works. Hehe Enjoy her now, for soon she'll be a teenager. The first guy that comes to pick her up, kill him, skin him and drape the remains across the hodd of one of your hearses, and you won't have anymore trouble from guys.
                  As the mother of a 16-year-old, I have to agree. When you have a girl, you worry about every one in town. In a way, I'm glad I found a condom wrapper...at least she uses them.

Be sure to tell all of your friends when you have a baby girl, so that they know to quit making jokes about sniffing bicycle seats. (Yes, we've heard those too).

-denise

Comment

Working...
                  X