I haven't figured out how yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't figured out how yet...

But I'd like to figure out a way to show my disdain for vegetarians - like a good ole fashion boycott - but damned if they do anything that I want anyways, so have I always been boycotting them?

Xanthus has a fine point - they clearly do not support Steak and BJ day, so they have given more attention to making animals happy than their men! This injustice should not be allowed to stand.

So, I would like to start a boycott on Vegetarianism! Who's with me??!

HERE HERE!!!!!!

Ummmm.......o.k now what.................

Comment

Not only am I with you but I am going to go eat some dead animal right now!

Comment

Comment

Goddamn hippie faggots

I think there's a penn and teller bullshit on this that is amazingly awesome.

I say you start just beating them up. It will be easy since they're already weak from not eating meat anyway.

Comment

if we weren't supposed to eat meat, we wouldn't have sharp teeth up front.

Comment

"If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have filled them with delicious meat"

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                But I'd like to figure out a way to show my disdain for vegetarians - like a good ole fashion boycott - but damned if they do anything that I want anyways, so have I always been boycotting them?

Xanthus has a fine point - they clearly do not support Steak and BJ day, so they have given more attention to making animals happy than their men! This injustice should not be allowed to stand.

So, I would like to start a boycott on Vegetarianism! Who's with me??!

Oh Thor, God of Thunder, command me!!

Comment

You off work?

Comment

Ok, so you want to go up against the animal rights group nuts (PETA). But if you plan on doing that by supporting 'Steak and BJ day', you might also piss off the feminist too. Think you can handle both?!? A hoard of those might be even worse than zombies!

Comment

BLOW ME

Comment

Well since PETA is GAY it's made up of lesbians and other homosexuals anyway right?

THIS is why PETA is gay

Fish should be renamed “sea kittens” to boost public concern for their welfare, according to animal rights campaigners.

Comment

I support Steak and BJ day by being a willing recipient of both...

Speaking of 'sea kittens' - someone sent this one to me - I laughed pretty hard

PETA exposes animals suffering in laboratories, in the food industry, in the clothing trade, and in the entertainment industry.

Comment

PETA exposes animals suffering in laboratories, in the food industry, in the clothing trade, and in the entertainment industry.

Even if we win we still lose.

Comment

What PETA did to a nice Buick hearse was really sad, even if it was kinda...interesting. Oh, and I wouldn't mind having a purse made from that crazy woman. Actually, that would be really cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X