bought a casket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought a casket

I figured I write about our adventure of getting caskets. A friend and I went to Atlanta to pick up a casket each. They were on Ebay, we got them for a good price. It rained the whole way down and back. It was close to 500 miles, round trip. We meet the man at his house, which was in the HOOD. We were waiting on more people picking up a casket and Abbie, my hearse was almost empty,so we asked the man if there was a gas station close. He said there was a couple just a few blocks over. He gave us directions and said "don't go to the Chevron, because they will try to sale you crack... and it's not even good crack." After we got our caskets and started heading back, there was a wreck on the interstate that had just happened. The car in from of my friend slams on brakes and she has to slam on her brakes and I have to follow suit. Well it had been rain all day and Abbie was not going to stop before hitting PUD, my friend's hearse. So I swerved over into the left lane, where the truck that was sitting sideways in the wall. Luckily, nobody else we saw got involved in the wreck. That was my exciting weekend. Here is the only picture I have of the casket, so far. I will add it to my album or make a new one, when I get more pictures.
    Attached Files

Shit, wish we knew you were coming this way - we could have met up.

Glad the damage wasn't terrible and you were able to leave atlanta without sampling some of our finer delicacies (south side crizack)

Comment

casket

Man, I love that roof, lol.

Comment

You gotta let people know these things man. We could have got a few of us to do a meet and greet with ya.

Comment

I didn't have much notice myself. My friend just told me to come over to her house and we were going to get the caskets. All we did was pick up the caskets and headed straight back. The weather was pretty nasty.
          I plan to come to Monster Bash this year. Let me know if there is anything hearse related going on and we will try to get down there. I definitely want to have a meet and greet with other hearse people.

Comment

Working...
          X