Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else watch this when they were a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else watch this when they were a kid?

[YOUTUBE]APTOz1PwUcY[/YOUTUBE]

Never been a fan of Disney.

Comment

Ah yes. There was once upon a time when the Disney channel was actually watchable. I vaguely remember seeing that "Good Morning, Mickey". I use to watch the Disney channel all the time back in the 80's. I loved all those old cartoons! How I miss it. Disney will NEVER be what it use to be. Now I'm feeling all nostalgic...

Comment

A kid? I watch it now!

You know what I really want, though? Those old cartoons, when they were allowed to make fun of black people, with the saucer lips. It may be mean, but they are the funniest ones. I've searched, and can't find them anywhere. The ones where white people are turned black by explosions are among the best..."Oh boy, I can work for Mister Benny now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
          A kid? I watch it now!

You know what I really want, though? Those old cartoons, when they were allowed to make fun of black people, with the saucer lips. It may be mean, but they are the funniest ones. I've searched, and can't find them anywhere. The ones where white people are turned black by explosions are among the best..."Oh boy, I can work for Mister Benny now!"
          I really can't stand it when they edit, or just get rid of old cartoons because they're "offensive". I actually find it sad when I'll watch an old cartoon, and notice that something has been changed or deleted on it, no matter what the reason was. People seriously need to lighten up a little about these things. But yes, I know exactly what you mean, Morella. When I was younger, they still weren't afraid to show those kind of cartoons. But if it'll make you feel better, I recently watched an episode of Metalocalypse where one of the characters put a bunch of leeches on his face to make himself look like a black Al Jolson. At least there's one modern cartoon out there that has the balls to do something like that.

Comment

Ah yes......We'll never see "Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarfs" on ANY broadcast channel today!

Comment

FUCK DISNEY! Goddamn evil soul sucking megacorp.

I like Disney but only 1985 and back Disney. After that is basically when they started turning evil.

Now the old Halloween cartoons are my favorite of pretty much all the Disney stuff.

Comment

Hitler's Children Education in Death[YOUTUBE]QyW-3YC2IVQ[/YOUTUBE]
                Donald Duck - Der Fuehrer's Face [YOUTUBE]mZiRiIpZVF4[/YOUTUBE]
                Last edited by HearseHaunter; 04-05-2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

It looks like the first one was pulled. The second one, for some strange reason, reminds me of my little brother, the flaming liberal, who can't get Obama Hussein's dick out of his mouth long enough to say anything intelligent.

-denise

Comment

the funny part about the Disney cartoon is that Walt Disney was one of the biggest Anti-Semites in America! Well aside from Henry Ford.

Comment

Comment

I had to go dig this up, had it for years, but don't know if it's still in print.
                        All our politically incorrect and negative national and racial stereotypes!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry. Couldn't resist putting this one here. This is for you, Morella!

http://

Comment

Working...
                          X