Looking for racist mp3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for racist mp3's

I cannot find my collection. The last time I heard them, we had a portable CD player plugged into a port in our airplane, and we had just enough time to listen to them through our headsets before we had to go to Approach.

I already have N* Fucker. Two more that I can remember are "She died a N*", and "She Ran Off With a N*". If anyone has these, or anything else good, please hook me up.

Thanks

-d

OK, I have an FTP upload area for these. Email or PM and I'll give you the login.

-denise

Comment

David Allen Coe and Johnny Rebel are all you really need to know.

I come from a family of racist hicks. I hate living in Detroit because it's so easy to see their point of view

Comment

I try to judge people by their actions and the vibes that I get from them, but whatever racist feelings I have, I came by honestly, believe me. Despite the shit that the liberals are flinging, my parents are flamers, so my feelings didn't come from them. I would say that blacks were responsible for at least half of the horrors of my childhood, in three different cities. They most likely got their feelings from the schools, which constantly dwelled on how horribly Whitey treated them in the slave days. They spout it from kindergarten to college.

I have Coe's 18 and some Johnny Rebel stuff, but I sure would like to find "She died a Nigger", about the girl who sat in the bathtub full of bleach trying to turn herself white. The fact that the song has a somber, funeral tone makes it even funnier.

-denise

Comment

Just turn on the radio, and scan through FM. You'll find a ton of rap music, and most of it is racist.

For white anti-negro racism, it has to be Coe.

Comment

At least most of them are just stupid and racist. What I really hate are the smart(er) racist blacks that are better educated. They don't realize that if it wasn't for us they'd still be in Africa chucking spears and getting AIDS.

Comment

Working...
            X