Too many projects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many projects!

So I want to work on Morticia in the garage, but the buick is in the way (I can put them both in the garage at the same time, but working on either isn't much of an option) and the boards for my 'new deck expansion' project are on the floor. So I'm cutting the floors out of the buick so I can put in the new ones and put some seats in it, so I can move it in and out of the garage so i can work on Morticia.

And for the record - I officially suck at putting in floor pans right now.

Lets rent a shop??!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      So I want to work on Morticia in the garage, but the buick is in the way (I can put them both in the garage at the same time, but working on either isn't much of an option) and the boards for my 'new deck expansion' project are on the floor. So I'm cutting the floors out of the buick so I can put in the new ones and put some seats in it, so I can move it in and out of the garage so i can work on Morticia.

And for the record - I officially suck at putting in floor pans right now.
      shut up and cry me a river damn my yard is like a service center i have to keep lists of what each car is getting done at the time and what each needs i get fricking lost sometimes ......

btw i have started using orailly autoparts online its a killer sight and if you order 100.00 or more its free shipping and alot of stuff is alot less $$ then the local parts stores check it out

Comment

Oh yeah...sucks to be you...wait....

Comment

Working...
        X