Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray to be eaten first...

For when Cthulu comes..

We should print those up and start putting them on cars with Christian stickers on them.

Comment

Nothing in this world sucks more than having had your chance to die first and realizing later that you fucked up by not going through with it...that awful god-damned waking up and seeing the same walls, knowing that you failed, especially if you were happy-assed euphoric about the idea. It's hard enough to do in and of it itself, and once they take you to the hospital, or a bloody cell waiting to be tortured (take your pick, there isn't much difference), your life is out of your own hands.

I agree that humanity needs to be ripped from the planet. Hopefully, some other culture will do the job, because humans will irridiate the planet if they're allowed to remove themselves from it. Blood and gore can be washed away in the rain, or eaten by bugs. Of course if you do think you can spare yourself this or any other unpleasant upcoming death by dying first, in the way of your choosing, go ahead and try, but make sure you succeed, and don't ever tell anyone that you're thinking about it. Let the policeman think that he can protect you, and the EMT's and the hospital think that they can save your life, that the grocer can feed you, and your taxes are coming in. Anything else upsets their little world, and they will put you away somewhere, far away from it where you can't be seen or heard from by anyone who might care...for your own good, of course.

-denise

Comment

I'm sure all of you have seen this one. I collect these parodies.

Comment

My brother kept giving me an address for a parody of Chick tracts, but it always asked for a password. Do you know how to get to it?

I agree that the hearse one is a classic...after so many changes of computers and locations, it's good to get some of the old bookmarks back.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
            My brother kept giving me an address for a parody of Chick tracts, but it always asked for a password. Do you know how to get to it?

I agree that the hearse one is a classic...after so many changes of computers and locations, it's good to get some of the old bookmarks back.

-denise
            Jack T. Chick, Chick Tracts, Comic Book tracts, Christian Comics, paranoid christian comics, Chick Comic, Psycho Dave, secular, infidel, agnostic, atheist, atheism, freethought, freethinker, humanism, humanist, rational, Christianity, Bible, religious, nuts, kooks, retards, weirdos, Jesus, sucks, evil, recreational Christianity, fun with religious nuts, sick, disgusting, nasty, wacky, geeks, stupid, stoopid, idiots, anti-christ, anti-christian, anti-Christian, unbelievers, strange, subversive

Do a google search though for the other parodies. The Chick foundation pretty much went after anyone using anything resembling his art.

I'm pretty happy he's 85, hopefully he'll be dead soon.

Comment

F-ing FANTASTIC!!!!

Comment

I love the one about Chick dying and kissing God's ass.

I spent my early childhood in a university hippie town, so, as you might guess, Chick tracts were all over the place. That's why I have to agree that they're funny right out of the box. I used to borrow them from one of my fundie relatives, just to laugh at.

The funny thing is, the artwork in the parodies is considerably better than the tracts ever were.

-denise

Comment

Too bad most of his links are broken.

Comment

Working...
                  X