Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing I live in the country...

[YOUTUBE]TswrEz2gdoY[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by R U INJRD; 05-06-2009, 08:32 PM.

I've said it once somewhere else, I'll say it again... THE F'N CAMERA MOVED ON THE LAST BLAST! BAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! That is awesome! I want one!!!

Right after I find, buy and install a Thunderbolt 1000T at my house...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

BTW, how do you put the youtube videos on the posts? I tried 4 different ways

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post

BTW, how do you put the youtube videos on the posts? I tried 4 different ways
      I had to try a couple times too, it's not real clear. What you have to do is copy what comes after "v=" in the link and put it between "youtube" tags.

[youtube]oYeql9xE19k[/youtube]

Heck, I may just get rid of the hood and grille altogether and run one of these bad boys:

[youtube]JEfYnByuTQ0[/youtube]
      Last edited by R U INJRD; 05-07-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Too friggin' cool! What kind of PSI/CFM do the Grovers need? Found air valves for them on fleabay:

Comment

That air raid siren is bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
            Too friggin' cool! What kind of PSI/CFM do the Grovers need? Found air valves for them on fleabay:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Air-H...ehicleQ5fParts

I'll find out more later. I think I had my shop compressor set at 100psi, don't know what CFM they need. Gonna try both of them together tonight.

The interesting part will be to see how much each blast drops the pressure in my air suspension tank. I think it can handle it if I don't go crazy. I don't think anyone wants to hear them for more than a second or two anyway.

I got that same valve you linked to as well, but I don't think I'm going to use it. It's much smaller than it looks in the picture. It's about an inch long. I found a couple leftover air solenoids I'm going to use so I can wire them to my horn button.

Comment

My Uncle in Orlando has two of these bad boys in his hanger. I remember seeing it when I was a little kid and never gave it much thought as to what it was. I wonder if he still has these monsters? Can you imagine mounting those on a trailer and pulling up to a unsuspecting persons house at 2am and firing that up? They would shit themselves to death before they even knew what was going on. Genius! We must build this devise!

Comment

Round two:

[youtube]8WFYXpW-kpU[/youtube]

This time they are running the way they will be on the ambulance, but I shut off the compressor so I could see how long they would last on one tank of air. Started out at around 130 psi. Each set of blasts lowered the tank pressure by 10-20 lbs. They start to really struggle at around 60 psi, and at 40 they're pretty much done.

Comment

Coming from tornado alley...that siren gave me the willies

Comment

An old exfriend of the family hooked up three horns of alternating sound to his vehicle. Sounded like a freight train was coming down the road. It would scare the shit out of anyone.

Another friend from high school hooked up a car alarm to his horn which was also pretty interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X