Cinematic Titanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinematic Titanic

If you liked MST3K - this is the newer iteration of it - same cast. Nikki and I saw them live last night and it was like the best parts of MST3K and then made even funnier.

If you have a chance to go see it - you owe it to yourself to do so.

I was a huge MSTie for most of the Comedy Central years, then they went to SciFi and things got a little squirrely. Once Trace left the cast it just was not the same. Neener and I debated on going to that show, but the price tag seemed a little steep for what it was. I also kind of prefer to remeber the show in its original format.
    Neener and I bumped into TV's Frank in our hotel lobby snack bar at DC at 2:00am. He was double-fisting bags of peanut M&Ms, which at the time was the funniest thing I had ever seen him do.
    Guess you had to be there.

Comment

I loved mst3k, and actually, some of the movies weren't too bad, but when they put it in sci-fi channel here, it was a split channel, and halfway through the movie, it would switch to some Soul Train dance party sort of horse shit. Calling the cable company and telling them that they had ass for brains didn't help at all...they just moved sci-fi over to digital, which we didn't have back then.

Please tell me how you double-fist bags of M&M's. My birthday is this summer, and I have no idea what to ask for, aside from the spankings.

-denise

Comment

Working...
      X