X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Pole Dance Finals

[YOUTUBE]pWMrfggZzo0[/YOUTUBE]

Holy shite!

Nothing wrong with some friendly competition! Bless their little hearts, what a show

Comment

This is my new Super Bowl.

Comment

Brilliant video!

I used to date this girl whose sole income came from pole competitions and will add that all that muscle control is not lost on the pole. Merely cross training.

Comment

Oh, thanks a lot. Now I've gotta go spend some time alone.

Actually, I admire the hell out of talent like that. Jenyne Butterfly just made my jaw drop. If it's not an olympic sport, it should be, and it would go over great in Vegas as a regular act.

For those of you who frequent tittie bars (don't even try to tell me there aren't any here)...do they let women come in? I would put some $20's into some panties to see that up close.

I used to date this girl whose sole income came from pole competitions and will add that all that muscle control is not lost on the pole.
          Which pole?

-denise (mostly kidding)
          Last edited by Morella; 05-19-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
            For those of you who frequent tittie bars (don't even try to tell me there aren't any here)...do they let women come in? I would put some $20's into some panties to see that up close.

-denise (mostly kidding)
            The strip clubs up here allow it! Hell I had to wait my turn do to several girls getting lap dances. Best way to turn a girl into a bi is to bring her to a club. Buy a few drinks then a few dances and boom, it's done

Comment

Yeah, I'm only gay when I'm drunk :

And when I'm sober!

10 points to anyone who can tell me what movie that came from.

-denise

Comment

Many strip clubs will let women/couples in for free.

Comment

I used to date this girl whose sole income came from pole competitions
                  I forgot to ask you...

How in the world did you let her get away? I know that there's more to life than sex; in fact, I've had to learn it more every day since Tony started driving a truck, but I think that I would run behind the truck just to get a taste of her.

Entraîné à saphisme encore...(sigh)

That is an excellent photo, BTW. She raises the skirt just enough that you'll spend the rest of your life wondering what's on underneath it. She must have been a great teaser.

-denise

Comment

Psych, u said it HOLY SHITE

Comment

Working...
                    X