No announcement yet.

Anybody know dentistry, or malpractice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know dentistry, or malpractice?

Years ago, Tony brought Jenny back from the dentist and told me that a root canal had been done on a baby tooth.

WHAT?!? My eyes popped open and my jaw dropped. It would have come out in a few weeks!

At this time, she has two teeth side by side (lateral molars), one adult tooth that can't quite come in, and a baby tooth that can't come out because of the pin in it. Who should she see first, an oral surgeon, or a malpractice attorney? Why in the hell would someone pin a baby tooth?

This same bitch dentist did a filling for me that fell out within a month, and gave me a referral to someone on the company's dental plan, which I did not want to use (stay the fuck away from dental plans) for a painful tooth, then didn't speak enough English to tell me WHAT needed to be done.

She keeps moving her office around, but I wonder how many other patients she has fucked up, and if she could lose her license, or even be deported, if she isn't a citizen of the US. One thing is for sure...I will never go to a doctor or dentist who has a Mexican accent, or a diploma from a Mexican medical school. You're better off going to the Three Stooges.

-denise
Working...
X