about faye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about faye

my new pride faye is a 78 m&m endloader. i've seen everyday for 2 years a mile from work. a unused funeralhome was litteraly falling in on her. when then condemed sign and yellow caution tape came out i put my name and # on her. 3 days latter the owner called we agreed on 1,000 dollars, 500 down 5 in payments . when i made the down he gave me the keys "move it so the demolisation crew doesn't hurt it. i drained the old gas, changed the oil,air filter and coolent andshe drove ,badly, the 10 miles home. she has a 425 with 33,000 miles on her. i found registration from 88-93 to ao smith funeral home in stamps ark. in 93 crain funeral home, brandon ms. bought it from memphis coach. i am now the proud , owner. i,m replacing vac/fuel hoses , plugs, wires cap and rotor button, greassing chassis and changing trans fluid and filter before driving her more. pictures below show her cleaned up some but man there is still a lot of chrome to polish and fabric to clean. to much info? i've questions about the build plate but that should be in the tech forum, right?
    Attached Files

Good on you! Keep working on that bad boy and before you know it, you'll be heading to Ga. for Monster Bash and Co. for Hearsecon.

Comment

thnaks stodd, when i bought her i knew i had to get to monstor bash, and my wife says i have to take her to co. so i hope to get there to. i really want to cruise with a group, i loved the looks i got the little bit i've driven her, thanks for the encouragement

Comment

Working...
      X