Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Carradine - autoerotic asphyxiation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Carradine - autoerotic asphyxiation?

A weekly journal for literature and ideas. We publish book reviews, book extracts, essays and poems by leading writers from around the world. Each week, we also review the latest in fiction, film, opera, theatre, dance, radio and television.

Grasshopper is dead.........

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
      Grasshopper is dead.........
      OMG

Comment

A normal man passes, a Kung Fu master comes and goes at the same time!

Comment

Ummmm... in this case he CUMS & GOES... eesshhh that's wierd shit

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
            Oh man, I feel bad for laughin', but that's some funny shit right there!!!

Comment

I've looked for the Thai Rath death photo but have not yet found it.

Comment

I believe he drove Frankenstein in Death Race 2000.. Not all kung-fu and grasshoppers in his career...

Comment

Originally posted by Highbars View Post
                  I believe he drove Frankenstein in Death Race 2000.. Not all kung-fu and grasshoppers in his career...
                  Such a great movie, and such a great carer. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001016/

Funny how he'll only be remembered for Kung Fu/continues, Kill Bill, and Death Race 2000

Comment

This one is a little difficult to believe, for me. I know that sometimes it happens to adults, but most cases of AEA happen to teenage boys.

I'm glad I'm not the police officer trying to investigate this case, and I hope that David Carradine, (a married man?) did not lose his life this way. I am a big fan of Kung Fu, and maybe I can buy the series on DVD someday. Sometimes when there is a death, the investigation turns up a lot more than appears on the surface.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                    X