Barrel ‘monster’ gets N.C. student arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrel ‘monster’ gets N.C. student arrested

".........the charges will not be dropped, regardless of the company's stance"

That's funny. Makes you wonder what it really is they are trying to oppress.

Comment

That's cool... even the construction company who owns the barrels loved the barrel monster. Too bad the cops are still gonna throw the book at him!

Comment

I think the barrel monster is cute.

Since the charges amount to stealing the barrels and the company doesn't want to press charges, I would expect the judge to throw out the case. It looks like they're just trying to "make an example out of him", and put him through the humiliation of getting arrested.

Comment

wow glad they were there to catch public enemy No. 1 The dreaded construction barrel burglar.....They look better now then when he took them...

Comment

Holy crap, it's like Oklahoma's "State Animal" turned all Sasquatch-y.

Can I have one shipped in so it can stand in my neighborhood and point it's finger at this giant pothole that never gets fixed?

Comment

I honestly think that he could put some art in a gallery, or even in his front yard, and sell it, now that he has publicity. If I had the money, I would have him build a mailbox for me.

-denise

Comment

Working...
              X