Please donate a few bucks for the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please donate a few bucks for the site

It's that time of year where we have to renew the license for the message board, so if you'd like to kick in a few bucks (every $5 helps) so we can cover the cost of it I would be extremely grateful.

Non-profit organization my ass.......just kidding just kidding...sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
      Non-profit organization my ass......
      non-profit? What are these words you speak? =)

This server costs me $257 a month - I damned sure ain't making any profit off ANYTHING on it.

Comment

Ouch. O.k. This is the point where I need to ask myself wether or not I truely want to say what I really want to say. I know you, and a couple others will agree with me on it, but the majority will get instant vaginitus and I will have ....again, pissed everyone off for telling it how it is. I think Imma keep my mouth shut this time. =)

Comment

This isn't the only site on this server - but none of them make any money, but it's not totally a loss - I host a shit load of tattoo sites and get ink out of them, and I host a few sites that help me with parts for some of my toys, and I host sites that I build. I'm just saying that since I do eat the cost of this server and do the maint on it, that it's probably not too much to ask for others to maybe kick in a few bucks.

Comment

No arguement there. I agree 100% on the financial aspect of it. Just meant that that wasn't the only thought that kicked on in my head on the subject at the time I was typing my dry sarcastic humor.

Comment

Where to

I'll kick down a few, where to or how?

Comment

Donate button in the upper right corner please sir.

Comment

Sir??? Damn, gettin' all formal like!! Thanks for pointing it out, missed it all together. take care of it now.

Comment

=)

I'm nothing if not fucking polite.

Comment

OK, I sent a fart in a Ziplock bag. I hope it helps.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who donated!!!

I'm about to renew the lease here in just a second.

BTW - the ziplock bag was opened and smelled vaguely of pot and cabbage, not sure if that was the goal or not.

Comment

Working...
                        X