I'm black! Umm..I mean back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm black! Umm..I mean back...

Well, I am back from the hospital with a vengeance after some pancreatitis and pneumonia, and a root canal and crown at the dentist. I just can't seem to die, even though I can't drink anymore. You've done some special stuff for me Chris, so I'll throw in a few bucks from my tax refund that finally came in, which I think will cover the medical stuff, and leave us some money, and then when the state finally refunds all of the child support that they charged us until the kid was 20, I'll see if I can hurl another contribution in your direction, even if it's just a fart in a Ziplock bag.

Aside from the medical shit, it is shaping up to be a better year, as I thought it would. Would you believe that better than $500 of our income this month came from poker playing? Tony has won some tournaments and shit, so you might see him on TV, if that fad is still around. He'd just better be wearing an ADMaero hat under his hood with the glasses.

The other kid is turning out to be a pain in the ass too, but she's already almost 17, and fucking an 18-year-old, so she's not going to be able to bend us over on child support like the last one did. Legal age here is 18. Hopefully this is the last of child support, which is a damned good feeling, like running through the cool grass barefoot. You don't know how good it feels not to see it on a weekly settlement. I gave Jenny every chance to go to an ivy league school, but if what she wants is that asshole high school dropout drug dealer who wants to leech on her, there's no thorn in my butt. I'll take her tuition money and pay off the truck, raise our income by $450/week

Like that movie says (25 points if you know the title)..."fuckie fuckie fuckie!"

Don't you love it when things go from near suicidal to tooty frooty in less than a year?

-denise
Working...
X