• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.k. In memorium. Fawcet photo thread

Let's see em.

/salute!
    Attached Files

OMG! It's the Poster! WOOT! That second one in!!! Ah the memories!!! Didn't she marry the million dollar man too? Lee Majors?
    Edit: Duh...Guess I should read the poster too?!?.....

Comment

Relax, it's art:

Comment

My thoughts take me back to a simpler time....Ah,,, coochies with hair on 'em....

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
          the million dollar man too? Lee Majors?

was actually 6 million......? I remember it on prime time ....Oooops....
          And I think that poster hung in every boys locker room in America in '76.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbars View Post
            My thoughts take me back to a simpler time....Ah,,, coochies with hair on 'em....
            ...and nipples you can DIAL A PHONE with!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
              ...and nipples you can DIAL A PHONE with!!!

A ROTARY phone.

Comment

I remember the really BAD color film of the 70's serials, and something about Farrah Fawcett having an appendix scar that they always tried not to show. Do you remember her in Logan's Run?

The name Fawcett-Majors came from the marriage to Lee Majors. Remember him as Heath Barkley? Heath! Jarrod! Nick! The barn's on fire! It worked for Barbara Stanwyk.

Those were the good old days.

Do you ever get the feeling that you can stand inside your message window and see the back sides of the characters? It seems like I always used to see just the front, and that never bothered me. Maybe it's the tits on the beach. They have a strange effect on me.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                X