Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone have a good day.

Yup, have a good day today.

I never can remember what day it is. Is it still too late to have a good day? There are tits on my television, if that helps.

-denise ( species lesbiana broadcastica )

Comment

Well any day with tits....Is a good day....There are NO bad tits.... some are just different....

Comment

My day started out quite crappy. Then I get a phone call saying "Hey. The harley is yours,Bob it out, find another one to build for me in chopper form".

And tomorrow morning is cruisin time.......fuck yeah.

Oh, got my front door panels done on the 51. I am very impressed with myself. Pics tomorrow

Comment

I need to do my brakes, once my wheel lifter (Tony) gets here, then I want to open up my sunroof and all of the windows and cruise up to the mountains in the Chrysler. It's about 30 degrees cooler up there. Great for that all-over high altitude tan.

My friend Jamie used to tan her tits up on Mount Lemmon, or run around completely naked. Her pshrink told her that she was going to end up in the nuthouse if she got caught, but she hever listened. Jamie used to mow my back yard topless. I would see her in the back yard sometimes, talking to the neighbor that way with her ladies almost hanging over the fence, and I'd just slap my forehead. Time to take a picture and send it "Suburban Life" magazine?

Hmm...good movie on. "The Shaft" or something like that.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            Yup, have a good day today.
            Don't tell ME what to do, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbars View Post
              Well any day with tits....Is a good day....There are NO bad tits.... some are just different....
              "man cans"

Also I know a few grannies who would disagree. Gravity ruins everything eventually.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen some men with tits on COPS...not transvestites, but just ordinary men, except for the honkers. Some people say that smoking too much pot can cause gynecomastia, but I've smoked pot with a lot of men, and I never saw any that had tits.

Comment

almost finished burning 30+ feet of a fallen pine tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                    Yeah, I've seen some men with tits on COPS...not transvestites, but just ordinary men, except for the honkers. Some people say that smoking too much pot can cause gynecomastia, but I've smoked pot with a lot of men, and I never saw any that had tits.
                    "Bob, Bob had bitch tits"

Comment

Well hell if I could smoke me up some boobies to play with and lick my nuts like a dog I never have to leave the house.... now where are those papers.....

Comment

Working...
                      X