I ....must.....torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ....must.....torture

All the rest of you bastards. I have had this song in my head for days. And as we all know.......misery loves company......click it damnitt. It's not Rick Astley i promise....but still 80's pop....
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is also a sign that i am getting older. And these signs are becoming more and more a common occurance..............

Comment

Remind me to flick you in the ear for that...

dick

Comment

I nominate that song for gayest song ever. Not like Freddie Mercury gay - like pillow biting gay. Could those dudes be any more pathetic? The singer dude looks like he ate a yard of dick before making the video...

Comment

lmao....true. See, I knew you guys would dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
            I nominate that song for gayest song ever. Not like Freddie Mercury gay - like pillow biting gay. Could those dudes be any more pathetic? The singer dude looks like he ate a yard of dick before making the video...
            a great line that I will have to use.

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
            lmao....true. See, I knew you guys would dig it.
            only thing i am digging is your grave......bastard

Comment

consider this payback for at least a couple of the fucked up posts you have made over the years.....I have a looong way to catch up.

Comment

I call that "swimming after troops shops trying to get one more sailor dick gay....Liberace gay, refusing to work in a manhole because it looks too much like a vagina gay, whacking off with a 12-ga. shotgun up your ass and firing it it at just the right time gay, hanging around road stop bathrooms after dark gay, refusing to a take a soap on a rope with you to jail gay."

It that's on your CD shelf, your next party is gonna break up mighty early, unless it's a bath house party.

Comment

I don't even remember the 80's... so it would be futile for me to click on it...

Comment

Working...
                  X