Michael Jackson's Ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson's Ghost?

Michael Jackson Ghost? During CNN Larry King Interview with Jermaine Jackson

And the answer to all of this is—A crew member walked passed a lighting fixture, creating a shadow on the wall. Yep, that's it, just as any person with moderate levels of oxygen flowing to the brain should have deduced on their own. But thanks for getting to the bottom of this CNN. We'll all sleep much easier tonight.
    This whole Michael Jackson thing can't end soon enough.

I know Casper the Friendly Ghost will sleep easier, knowing that Michael Jackson's ghost won't be molesting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
      I know Casper the Friendly Ghost will sleep easier, knowing that Michael Jackson's ghost won't be molesting him.
      OMFG that's the funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

Comment

Maybe we could get those Top Notch "T.A.P.S." guy's on this! They could turn Neverland into the most scariest place on earth.
        Wait it already is...

Comment

Just a thought....but wouldn't this be the shit if this whole death thing was staged and the first comeback concert is today at the Staples center? I mean with all the crazy stuff he's done...it wouldn't be too far fetched!

Comment

I hope not. Only because then I would actually have to give him some respect for pulling that off..........

Comment

Listen were it MJ he'd have been moonwalking......or followed by a 12 year old boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
                Maybe we could get those Top Notch "T.A.P.S." guy's on this! They could turn Neverland into the most scariest place on earth.
                Wait it already is...
                Not anymore, MJ is gone!

Comment

Listen were it MJ he'd have been moonwalking......or followed by a 12 year old boy.
                  Don't you mean it would have been following a a 12 year old boy?
                  If it is the ghost of MJ the ghosts of dead children everywhere are in trouble.

Comment

The only reason I'd give half a shit..........
                    Did/has anybody seen his hearse? What was it?

Comment

The only reason I'd give half a shit.......

Did/has anyone seen his hearse? What was it?

Comment

This is the hearse. Forest Lawn doesn't use landaus.

Comment

Don't know about the Hearse...but heres the info on the Casket. Beautiful beast and heavy. 450 ibs empty...so with Michael in it it's got to be pushing 455 lbs.

<< Batesville Casket Company has made custom-made coffin called “Promethean” exclusively for the Michael Jackson. Jackson’s family has ordered the 14-karat gold plated $25,000 casket made of solid bronze for Michael Jackson. The handmade, hand-polished coffin has blue velvet interior and a mirror finish. Legend singer James Brown was also buried in same type of coffin back in 2006.>>

Comment

MJ's hearse

Booooooorrrriiinnngggg!!
                            I can think of at least 25 hearses (mine included) that would have been way classier. It looks like one of those ugly Tercel wagons from the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
                              Don't know about the Hearse...but heres the info on the Casket. Beautiful beast and heavy. 450 ibs empty...so with Michael in it it's got to be pushing 455 lbs.

<< Batesville Casket Company has made custom-made coffin called “Promethean” exclusively for the Michael Jackson. Jackson’s family has ordered the 14-karat gold plated $25,000 casket made of solid bronze for Michael Jackson. The handmade, hand-polished coffin has blue velvet interior and a mirror finish. Legend singer James Brown was also buried in same type of coffin back in 2006.>>

Like this?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X