My birthday is coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday is coming up...

...and this is what I want, a Steyr Aug A1.

I think if you guys pool your money, you can get me one. They hold 30 rounds, in a transparent plastic magazine, fire .223 NATO, and if you can get one in full auto, will empty that magazine in the blink of an eye. It is ambidextrous, which is good for me. I am left-handed, and I might learn to shoot a left-handed rifle. All of mine are right-handed, and I fire them left-handed anyway. They make the Aug in a 9mm as well, but in this caliber, a rifle is really only useful in full-auto mode, as a spraygun. I prefer to hit one target at a time, and hit it where it counts. Besides, I don't have any tracers in that particular caliber.

If you can't afford a Steyr Aug, a Glock 36 would be nice. Not only do they destroy things, but they build up your wrists! It is interesting, though, that a .357 averages 2.7 shots per kill, whereas the .45 averages 3.1. The advantage of the .45 is the knock-down power in a firefight, when your opponent is armed. If he is loaded up on PCP and still on his feet, it will take him a while to realize that his body is full of little pieces of lead. The .45 has more recoil, which tells you something. Also, if he is wearing a vest, you have to knock him down.

I still want that Steyr Aug, though. My b-day is August 15th.

-denise (Species Sweet Innocentia)

I'd like to help, but I'd prefer not to have a paper trail that leads to me when you blow someone's head off for peeing on your lawn.

(just kidding, don't start looking for my fucking address...)

Comment

a good choice, nice little bullpup rifle, shoots sweet, but to be nit-picky it shoots a 5.56x45 nato or .223 remington the former generating higher chamber pressure the 26 is another good choice, a 21 in 45acp is my truck gun 13 + 1 under the armrest is good insurance

Comment

How about a Red Ryder BB gun?

Comment

You'll shoot your eye out with that thing

Comment

I've already shot my eyes out. That's why I need an automatic weapon...I just keep emptying magazines until I don't hear any more noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
              I've already shot my eyes out. That's why I need an automatic weapon...I just keep emptying magazines until I don't hear any more noise.
              Maybe that explains why your coach keeps getting shot at

Comment

Working...
              X