If I wanted to be an asshole...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wanted to be an asshole...

...I'd send this organ donor footage to the police...

Have a little patience. I'm gonna catch him at the next red light, and even if he's stupid enough not to see the dash cam, he will probably at least realize that he risked his like to gain nothing whatsoever.

This website is for sale! admaero.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, admaero.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

What? Can't read the plate? I can take care of that.

Hello, Mister NA73. Nice catching up with you. Watch out for people with dash cams. If you do a burnout in front of me or something stupid to cause a wreck, it's all in the camera. If I do something stupid, it's reformatted in about 10 seconds, or I can destroy it. Since this guy was just a dumbass, I'll just format the card and wait for the next dumbass. I don't get paid to be a cop, but this may be fun. It's on an inverter, so I don't have to buy batteries.

-denise

I want 1 minute and 47 seconds of my life back.

Comment

Well If I wanted to be an asshole...

oh never mind

Comment

At least you were in the slow lane, give the guy a break

Comment

Actually, he was in the slow line too, after the intersection. Since he didn't damage me or my vehicle, though, he's not my problem. I'm only concerned with people who back into me and claim that I ran into them, or who run a red light, like the one who undid my neck surgery. Fortunately, the police figured him out, but if someone lies about it, I have evidence. Sometimes you see something really funny that's worth photographing too, and the camera is on a tripod, so I can catch it.

-d

Comment

Working...
          X