ZOMBIELAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMBIELAND

I prefer something more "realistic", but I won't be missing this one!

Sony has debuted a second red band trailer for Zombieland starring Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, and Emma Stone. We've seen quite a bit from this so far, including a trailer and even our set visit piece, but there is still plenty more to see, that's for damn sure! This looks vastly more bloody, grotesque, and

Yeah that looks decent. I usually hate Woody but I will make an exception on this.
    Parts of this movie, or maybe all of it I don't know, were filmed in Georgia. I know this because the company I work for rented some boom lifts to them.

Comment

I say we go see it.

Comment

I auditioned for a zombie in it but they never called back (bastards). Several friends did get roles in it.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
          Yeah that looks decent. I usually hate Woody but I will make an exception on this.
          Parts of this movie, or maybe all of it I don't know, were filmed in Georgia. I know this because the company I work for rented some boom lifts to them.
          Friends of mine said on many nights Woody Harrelson was partying at the Star Bar.

I concur, we must see this.

Comment

Working...
          X