Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weather is crazy!

Just stole this off twitter:

This is right under Freedom Parkway at the connector.

Problem is - I'm downtown right now (at work). We'll see how the world looks at 7 or 8.
    Attached Files

More flooding:

Best line I've heard yet:

"Atlanta, look, I'm going to let you finish, but I New Orleans had the best flood of all time"

Comment

This is my yard and the street as it looks from 5 feet up my driveway. I'm fixing to move the T-Bird to higher ground, but if it does what they say it is going to do tonight, my garage and the buick will be in bad shape........it only lacks about 30 feet on a semi gentle incline from reaching my garage.....

Oh, and the white little squares in picture number five are fence posts. 6 FT tall from the ground fence posts......
      Attached Files

Comment

as of 11:30 pm it has risen in depth another 3 feet and has come another 15 feet into the yard...............this is fucking rediculous.

Comment

Shit dude!

No joking aside, do you guys have flood insurance?

Comment

We are o.k. the water crested about halfway up thedriveway then started to subside....now the street is clear completely. We don't have flood insurance...yet. But it's only like 120 bucks a year, and I am allowed to list everything of value including cars and guitars on the policy, so after the agent comes out to make sure we dont have pre existing damage from this flood we will have insurance.

Comment

It is crazy. Rain here, fires in Cali and 10 inches of snow in parts of Co.

Comment

This is why I live on a mountain. If my house ever floods you better be on good terms with your maker. On the bright side the rain has gotten me outta haven to go down to Decatur for work the past 8 days

Comment

Working...
                X