All Hail RoboGeisha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hail RoboGeisha

This is one of those things I cannot even being to comprehend.

Read this:

"Holy. Fucking. Fuck. Just when you think Japan has reached the pinnacle of crazy, they bring out something like Robogeisha -- the new movie from the maniac behind The Machine Girl. Please be warned this is not safe for work, thanks to a pretty intense amount of violence including a section where a man's eyes get stabbed with fried shrimp. Also be warned that this is not safe for most people, because of a certain shot where a girl gets stabbed in the ass and blood shoots out (it is... not undisturbing). Also be warned I have no idea what's going on with the narrator and his weird-ass voice. But otherwise, every second of this trailer is the greatest second of film of all time -- with the exception of the rectal bleeding. That's was just weird. Thanks to Rob Knox for the ti"

what
    the
    fuck

Comment

Rectal bleeding is one thing but what about swords shooting out their ass. WTF..

Comment

makes me horney

Comment

I can't believe there's more to it than what was in the trailer. If that's for real, I have to watch the whole thing!

Comment

Well that's it, the Japanese have officially gone insane. It must have left over radiation from when we dropped the bomb on them at the end of WW2.

Still though I would probably watch it.

Comment

Ichi the Killer may find true love.

Comment

My friend sent me this a few months ago... I'd watch it.

Comment

Working...
                X