• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro trans am

this is just wrong
    wrong i tell you

the new camaros look like mustangs anyway

The Bandit is back and this re-skinned Camaro's building excitement in our pants faster than Sally Fields ever could. Called the Phoenix T/A Conversion, it'll cost you about $85,000 (including Camaro SS) to get some screamin' chicken action!

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
    this is just wrong
    wrong i tell you
    Well... I'm pretty sure I agree...

Comment

Sacrilege.

Plus, how do you add 80k on a 30k car????? Fenders are maybe a grand, taillights, same, hood - generously 1500, seats could be made out of Norwegian white babies and still only add 5k to the whole deal, painted in the blood of the innocent by Mike Lavallee for another 5k, blower dipped in platinum?

I'm sorry, for that kind of scratch I'd get a ZR1 or a Z06 AND an original Bandit edition perfectly restored.

Comment

It looks like a collision between a Volvo 240 and a 79 Trans Am. If I see one, it will be all I can do to keep from running it off of the road.

-denise

Comment

Oh WOW!!! Holy Crap! That's about as bad ass as the local guy adding a Cadillac grill with emblems on his 2 toned chevy pickup

I'm sure the T/A fans are loving this....lol.

Comment

It looks a lot better than a regular Camaro, but man what a waste of money.

Comment

Working...
            X