Correct music for a hearse ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct music for a hearse ride?

So I want to make a CD of just funeral or hearse related music for my ride. Any suggestions that would be perfect? I got DMB Gravedigger, Pantera Electric Funeral and Dead mans Bone- For weddings and funerals. What you guys got?

I dont even have a radio in the ol boy yet. The lake pipes belt out a loud tune though

Comment

Here a link to Zach's site with some hearse music suggestions, http://www.hearseclub.com/resources/music.htm

Comment

Polka all the way.

Comment

I like rob zombie or white zombie

Comment

I use Wagners Ride of the Valkyries, it gets attention, lol. About the 1st 6 minutes of it on My blog on the Space, travlinman572, especially in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
              I like rob zombie or white zombie
              Always a good choice but with me owning a Dragula it has gotten old...I do like his new one "What"!

Comment

Try this on for size

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                  Sweet! Thanks

Comment

Code Blue by T.S.O.L.

Comment

My cruising favorite is Ministry "Tonight we Murder" or Dope "Die Motherfucker Die", or on a happier note Godsmack's "I fucking hate you" but thats definetely personal preference I know my taste in music is frowned upon by most.

Comment

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
                        I know my taste in music is frowned upon by most.
                        Only by people with no taste

so yeah... most

Comment

I like Alex Can't Sleep, and if you want something really offensive, "Jesus from the rear" is a must. Be sure to pull up to the church parking lot during a funeral.

In the Chrysler Brougham, I usually play French music, to piss off the Mexicans who play Mexican music.

The newer Mercury car has a factory stereo, so it sounds like shit no matter what you play, and no matter how many cheap speakers they surround you with. I'm saving it for airport ops anyway, so it will probably be playing air traffic control, which will make the Mexicans think that I'm a cop, at least until they get used to flying Windows Skype Airlines.

-denise

Comment

I roll like Pyro. "Zombie".

Comment

Can't beat just about anything from Deadbolt...

And for a little "less evil," Southern Culture On The Skids has a Halloween CD that's kinda cool, I think it's called "Zombified," they do an instrumental cover of CCR's "Sinister Purpose" that's pretty freakin' cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X