Bosses breathing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosses breathing

Annoying breathing. pretty funny. General Veers my boss' s breathing is so annoying, its all like " PAHAA PAPA" whats up with that? 10 minutes ago . Comment ' U

fucking dope

Comment

Comment

Haha, fuckin brat. Deserves to be fired. Dont post anything on the web you dont want your Mom, boss, preacher, IRS, neighbors wife to see.

Comment

I was a runaway when I was 15-16 years old, and what I found was that the more time you spend alone, the more you reject authority, and when you get to the point where you won't accept any authority or responsibilty at all, you're headed for the sewer. If the bosses are a pain in the ass, then either find another job, or go back to school and change to a career field in which you will be appreciated. I was one of the best systems engineers until I made the mistake of taking oxycontin for chronic pain, and got myself canned. Now I'm trying to get over the cold shakes, and as soon as I do, I'm going to head for truck driving school. C'est la vie. You have to choose your own path, and you have to walk it.

-denise
          Last edited by Morella; 11-25-2009, 04:12 PM. Reason: I can't fucking spell

Comment

Working...
          X