Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Real

FOR REAL JESUS IS COMING SOON CONFESS BELIEVE U WILL B SAVED

...then when a car goes by, he flips up the board and his pecker is hanging out. Surprise!

Comment

Oh I hope the second coming comes soon so we can be rid of those fucking retards.

Comment

If even half of the people who say that they're going to heaven really are, I would just as soon go to the other place.

L'enfer, Gehenna, Niraka, over Styx, Abaddon, Hades, the Infernal Regions, the Netherworld, Purgatory...The Pit! I hear they have drink specials on Saturday nights, and since we're all responsible for Original Sin, women get in free.

The Talking Heads did a funny song about heaven. It's on the Fear of Music album.

-denise

Comment

[YOUTUBE]9UbqZ_oN5do[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

HearseHaunter, classic.

Comment

I just have one question...

WHY IN THE FUCK DO THEY NEED TO PUT ENGLISH SUBTITLES THERE WHEN THE SPEAKER IS SPEAKING FUCKING ENGLISH???

I see them do it on television when the speaker has any accent at all, even an American dialect, and it pisses me off. It's an insult, especially when someone has taken the time to learn English as a second language, which ain't easy to do.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                I just have one question...

WHY IN THE FUCK DO THEY NEED TO PUT ENGLISH SUBTITLES THERE WHEN THE SPEAKER IS SPEAKING FUCKING ENGLISH???

I see them do it on television when the speaker has any accent at all, even an American dialect, and it pisses me off. It's an insult, especially when someone has taken the time to learn English as a second language, which ain't easy to do.

-denise
                No accent at? To the English we have the accent.

Besides, maybe deaf people are watching too.

Comment

Fuck the deaf. They already have a button on their remote to bring up subtitles.

I can understand the Queen's English, Australian, Tasmanian, ghetto, inmate, Cajun, Romanian, French, German, and Russian accents, and I still say that putting up subtitles for someone who speaks English is an insult. If I spoke French on television and they put sous-titles on the screen, I would be insulted. I spent ten years learning the language, I speak slowly and clearly, and no one who speaks French has had a problem understanding me.

My husband keeps telling me to "drop the French accent", but that's not so easy to do, after spending so much time learning to talk, sing, and understand the language. When you speak another language, the muscle memory in your tongue, throat, and lips will tone itself to the language, and you will always have an accent, one way or the other.

...but there is good news. I went to the lesbian bar today, and an extremely sexy chick in a minidress, petticoats, fishnets stockings and sparkling high heels did a dance on the bar and shoved herself in my face. I think I got a contact high.

-denise

Comment

Honestly are you that easily insulted?
                    I could give a rats @$$ that they chose to put up english sub-titles.

Oh and if it makes you feel better it was actually done to help the hispanic population learn the language.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
                      Honestly are you that easily insulted?
                      I could give a rats @$$ that they chose to put up english sub-titles.

Oh and if it makes you feel better it was actually done to help the hispanic population learn the language.
                      Immigration debate in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

I'm not getting *sucked* into that one. While I'm still thinking about those fishnet stockings, why don't we bash gays and lesbians instead?

I can take an insult, but I wouldn't want to see it on national television.

-denise (semper fi, toujours malade)

Comment

Working...
                        X