How do you use this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you use this forum?

Do you come in and kind of browse everything, or do you do the 'new posts' or 'today's posts'?

I use the 'quick links' -> Today's Posts link in my bookmarks:

The days that it takes more than 4 minutes to read all the new and updated posts make me happy.

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
    Do you come in and kind of browse everything, or do you do the 'new posts' or 'today's posts'?

I use the 'quick links' -> Today's Posts link in my bookmarks:

The days that it takes more than 4 minutes to read all the new and updated posts make me happy.

Comment

I scroll down through all the forums & read whatever is new every day...

Comment

Usually the "New Posts" I check out daily , as well as what's new in the "Albums"...

Comment

my bookmark is to the "new posts" link
          I hit that and see whats new then sometimes check out the albums to see whats new there

Comment

I log on whenever the hell I feel like it and browse everything in their categories. I don't really want to leave anything out just in case something isn't marked as new anymore, which used to happen a lot to me on this forum.

Comment

I just look for the bold-faced shit, and if has been more than two days, I look down to see what was posted "yesterday".

Comment

Comment

I use the new posts button at least 3-4 times a day, every day.

Comment

Click new posts & if I have time I'll browse the individual topics.

Comment

I come in here a few times a week and look at the bold posts or anything that seems mildly interesting that I havent read yet. And periodically post something new in forums that are dead. But to be honest I think most of you are assholes with bad attitudes and I dont think it is in my best intrests as a devout christian and god loving man to hang around you guys too much.

god bless and peace and love to all of his children.

and if you believed any of that bullshit you are a fucking retard, here's your sign.

Comment

I wasn't buying it, but it sounds about right. Hearing somebody say "I'm a devout Christian" is akin to hearing, "We're from Wisconsin", or "I have a boil on my ass". Too much information, not my problem.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                        X