Winter hobbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter hobbies

OK... it's cold, snowy, and can't do much with my coach, so what do I do in the Winter?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Wow, that was cool.

Comment

Masturbate.
      Last edited by Scary Guy; 02-20-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

thats bad ass

Comment

OBSESSION.....That took more than a week-end to do.

Comment

Scary Guy, that's a no brainer... but other than that...
            Been into HO slotcars since I was 6 (actually have the first car I ever drove). Designed the first slot operated Monster Truck and formed the HOMTPA (HO Monster Truck/Pullers Association) back in 1988. Done a number of National & local shows, had a toy company visit to see my trucks (and had another steal the idea right out of an article I wrote for Scale Auto Racing News - Lawyers are useless unless you're RICH). and the list goes on. (Check out all my YT videos)

Yep, just another (backdoor) reason for getting my Hearse... it's GREAT for transporting my display table(s). - plus when I show up, they let me park anywhere I want

Comment

Winter hobbies

[QUOTE=Flymanj3;42723]Been into HO slotcars since I was 6 (actually have the first car I ever drove). Designed the first slot operated Monster Truck and formed the HOMTPA (HO Monster Truck/Pullers Association) back in 1988. Done a number of National & local shows, had a toy company visit to see my trucks (and had another steal the idea right out of an article I wrote for Scale Auto Racing News - Lawyers are useless unless you're RICH). and the list goes on. (Check out all my YT videos)

Flymanj3...

I can't check out your video (filters at work) but I read the mention of HO slot cars... Over the few years I stumble accross HO Monster Trucks & HOMTPA (HO Monster Truck/Pullers Association)... Very kOoL, I studied many photos and meant to build one, but as of yet, I haven't even started... I am doing the finishing touches on a fully lit 4-lane HO road course though... It's just one of many things to keep me occupied in these cold winter months... A couple of monster trucks will be on the horizon though...

Comment

thats pretty cool....

Comment

Working...
                X