Anybody do any pinstriping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody do any pinstriping?

I know this one of those things that you should get better at with practice, but having none of it turn out with a shit isn't exactly what makes one want to keep practicing.

I suppose I'll get into trouble for saying this, but, take the car to a Mexican paint and body shop, and they'll do a nice job for a very reasonable price.

Then again, as long as I'm going to get into trouble for saying something racist anyway, I should say something more like, "Mexicans are born knowing how to do pinstripes", or "Fuck Obama's health care plan."

You're supposed to practice on a junk car or a piece of scrap!

-d

Comment

Find that old dude from the Monster bash a few years ago, he kicked ass.

And hell yeah FUCK Obama's healthcare plan!

Comment

There's a guy in the lowrider club here in town that does some awesome stripes.

You can check out his stuff here....

http://www.pinheadlounge.com/FATT

Comment

I'm not actually looking to have any striping done, just learn the art and technique from others. I'm a longggg way off from striping Morticia, but I've got plenty of scrap and glass that I can practice on and once I get a little better at it I'll throw some on the buick and the big truck.

Comment

Get in contact with Alan Berg. You know him, I introduced you to him at the benefit show at atmosphere last year.

Comment

Hotrod Walt lives near you, doesn't he? He's pretty adept at laying stripes. Hit him up.

Comment

Working...
              X