No announcement yet.

Hearse Club Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant count on 2 hands how many times an ugly chick has started some sort of shit at an event......
    Sorry about that, but, nobody wants to hear our technical advice, and we can't get dates. We just don't have much else to do but start shit.

Comment

Ill think about the whole "whites only". Ok, I thought about it. No dice. Ill establish a "no fat chics" or "no dramatic bitches" rule before a "whites only" rule.

Comment

We in Dallas actually run more to the "No Skinny Chicks" rule... underfed girls with small chests offend us and will not be tollerated...

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
          We in Dallas actually run more to the "No Skinny Chicks" rule... underfed girls with small chests offend us and will not be tollerated...
          was there a ruling for underfed girls with big chests?

Comment

Depends on whether they are willing to eat cake and big macs until they are up to code...

Comment

You mentioned patches like MC s wear... If you are going to allow membership from all over and not have any type of induction process other than send your dues and we send you a patch.. Mail order patches are not looked upon with much respect and could be a big hassle...

Comment

What sort of induction did you have in mind? I know back in the 70's my uncle was gonna join the Hell's Angels but to do so he had to dig up a corpse and have sex with it. Whereas that may be fitting in getting into a hearse car club I don't think I need to go to any sort of hazing rituals.

Comment

We have talked about for quite some time an initiation period for new members. Doesn't really mean a hazing, but certainly they have to prospect and have a sponsor for say 3 months or something before they are a full member. Absolutely need to make sure it is understood that it is a matter of fit and you reserve the right to not let them in.

Comment

I wouldn't let anyone into the club who doesn't know about this...

Comment

I have a few rules. Specifically that you must own a hearse (what's the point in joining a hearse club if you don't) and that you must live within a certain area. Otherwise they can start up their own club and/or join the NHAA.

http://www.mortiscity.com/about.php they're all listed here. If anyone has any suggestions for mine I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
                      X