Where the hell is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
      See that was funny!

Comment

Ok.. anyone? ANYONE?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Two condoms are walking down the street.

They stop in front of a gay bar, and one says to the other...

"Hey, let's go inside and get shit-faced!"

If that wasn't funny, you need to drink more.

-d

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
              Two condoms are walking down the street.

They stop in front of a gay bar, and one says to the other...

"Hey, let's go inside and get shit-faced!"

If that wasn't funny, you need to drink more.

-d
              GROSSSSS! But funny...

Ok so there is this guy and this girl in this guys apartment....
              and they are about to get busy and the guy says to the the girl, "I have never done 69"
              She said "I would but I am on the rag".. He said "thats ok there is a first time for everything, right?"
              So they are getting down and there is a knock on the door, he gets up to answer the door and she says
              "What are you going to do about what is on your face" He just kinda wipes his chin and says " I will tell them it's jelly"
              So he answers the door and his friend cracks up laughing. He says "what are you laughing at man? The jelly on my chin?" and his friend
              says "NO! The peanutbutter on your forehead" BAH DUM DUM

Comment

lmfao hahahahahaha

Comment

Was that sagebrush that just blew through here?

Comment

still here and there

swaping bikes for cars, takin care of shit.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
                      swaping bikes for cars, takin care of shit.
                      Nice, I love vette's. I see your at some sort of port, do you own a boat too?

Comment

pontoon, but that was and still is this years rebuild project. that was just an image like the one i traded my 82 shovel-head for. the one i wanted to post was too large according to the file.

Comment

but i'm getting pretty sick & tired of doing yard work, living on a house boat is looking more and more like a plan !!!

Comment

but i'm getting pretty sick & tired of doing yard work, living on a house boat is looking more and more like a plan !!!
                            Man I heard ya... Our lawn mowers are all broken so our yard looks like trash, even though we have been letting the neighbors goats, pigs and chickens over. It is just to much for them, even.

Comment

I hear ya on that one. Every time we get back to Tucson, we have a funky-looking yard, and signs plastered all over the house telling us to clean it up. I tried calling the city and asking our neighborhood Balkanizer, nicely, not to put signs all over the house because it looks like no one is home, and his reply was :

"No, signs all over the house don't look like no one is home, weeds in the yard make it look like no one is home."

Now, I ask you, which house looks more like no one is home, the 75% of them with weeds in the yard, or the one with weeds in the yard and paper notes taped all over the windows, doors and walls? And I have to ask the token liberals around here...are you absolutely sure that putting everything into the hands of government is gonna make life better?

Houseboat sounds like a really good idea, if you intend to spend your life partying, which also sounds like a good idea. Just make sure to get a BIG houseboat, because living in a place that is too small is more of a pain in the ass than any yard work.

-d

Comment

i took a week off for vacation. we ran about 300' of fence down by the lake where all the poison ivey & privet (aka ivey) was, so the goats would have something to eat and clean it up, because they are jumping over the fence and eating my banna tree & palm trees. hell no they jump over the new fence and back into the old pasture, stupid goats. so know i'm looking for pigmy goats , to put in the new section, screw the others, it's BBQ time anyhow.
                                guess i'm going to run electric around the bottom and try that. if not i'm sure the bastards will fit in my smoker.

Comment

Working...
                                X