Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page.

What gives? I am getting this message on several pages now. I made sure I was logged in and I am still getting the message.

I get the same thing on some of the post. I think you have to go to the main page to read them.

Comment

Yeah those pages contain highly classified information about the organization, would elaborate, but im not at liberty to discuss...

Comment

When that error pops up you have to view those threads from the "home" page & not the forums. Neat layout I like the new home page

Comment

Are you logging into nationalhearse.net or nationalhearse.org? It should be .net to work properly.

Right now I'm only getting one error on the forum and it's when going to "NHAA Main Site" in the first section, second subforum down and it says "Invalid Forum"

Comment

im getting these messages more than usual

Comment

Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Specifically where is this happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Specifically where is this happening?
                Originally posted by Scary Guy
                Right now I'm only getting one error on the forum and it's when going to "NHAA Main Site" in the first section, second subforum down and it says "Invalid Forum"
                I practically drew you a fucking map.

Then on the main page there's the sections like "Tech" which just says they have no content. Those are the only problems I'm having though.

I don't know what all these other people are having issues with. Maybe they just don't know how to internet properly

Comment

It is happeneing here

and here

And now I tried to reply to this post and it made re-log-in for some reason.

And I had to re-re-log-in when I submitted this reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X