This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW USERS - READ ME!

To cut down on spammers we have a policy where you have to have been a signed up member for 5 days and have 3 valid posts to be able to post pics, post links, etc...

If you haven't met those 2 very simple requirements yet and are wondering why you can't post a link, send me a PM and explain why you should be fasttracked and I'll add you to the right group.

Failure to read this will result in public ridicule.

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
    Failure to read this will result in public ridicule.
    and subsequent banning/deletion, at least if I get my way.

Comment

How abotu public humiliation, a little light bondage, and a flogging on the cross?

Comment

Good to hear Chris, the spam posted this morning was just weird to say the least...

Comment

And you will have to go dig the rest of the broken glass out of that guy's bung in that other post

Comment

Consider this number 1.

Comment

nearly 5 days after joining this is the first time I have come across this post.

Comment

Maybe it should be made a sticky in all forums then...

Comment

My keyboard is sticky...

Comment

Get a splash guard = problem solved.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Stupid question: Since this is the only n00b thread I've found, is it safe to assume the only real rule of etiquette around here is don't piss people off? (Ridicule away, if I were thin skinned I wouldn't be on a hearse forum.)

Comment

Shelby

Stupid question: Since this is the only n00b thread I've found, is it safe to assume the only real rule of etiquette around here is don't piss people off? (Ridicule away, if I were thin skinned I wouldn't be on a hearse forum.)
                          Pretty much. That and make your posts readable. You know use periods and shit when needed and don't misspell every other word. Also don't be a Riccardo/Retardo.

Example:
                          I'd love to find out and meet any disabled girls such blind, midget, any freaky girls, etc... This is for my own haunt-related house movie, also other job too. ;)

Comment

This may be a hearse forum, but that takes creepy to a whole new level. I've had to hide users on other forums because I'm not fluent in Gibberish, only English and Sarcasm. Not going to guarantee spelling all the time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
                              Not going to guarantee spelling all the time though.
                              The fuck you aren't.... You do know that modern browsers do have spell-check right?

They would put in a grammar check as well but no one would give a shit (as the previous sentence clearly shows.)

Point is, now there is no excuse for the first, even if it's all fucking broken English from some foreign asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X