• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[youtube]5rpq6u8hYgk[/youtube]

I'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
      i probably would qualify as a luddite. i'd live in a house with out electricity if i could... except for computers. and microwaves.

but i must try this straight razor thing. maybe i will even shave by oil lamp. that would be hard core.
      I think the fact that you make your living with a computer would prevent you from being a luddite... just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        I think the fact that you make your living with a computer would prevent you from being a luddite... just sayin.
        stranger things have happened, i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
          Chris, once you get them sharp enough, I'd like to take one of the straight razors off your hands.

I have a couple of the newer trendy razors but when I want a real close shave or if Im shaving my head I usually use my circa 1958 Gillette Super Speed razor as seen in this ad...

[YOUTUBE]YCGZp9nmhkw[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway it just seems like the older ones work better, no matter how many blades on springs they ad now.
          That's what i learned to shave with.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            Reminds me of that Ali G episode where he's telling the farmer about his friend who lives in a cabin on a mountain and says, He hates tech-mology, he don't got no techno-mology in his house, if you don't believe me you can read about it on his website."

Comment

My dad handed me down a straight razor from his grandfather. I actually used it to shave my legs and pits for over 10 years. So does that make me manly?

Also, the cup and brush to lather is the softest stuff I have ever used, even with all the women shaving creams out there.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                My dad handed me down a straight razor from his grandfather. I actually used it to shave my legs and pits for over 10 years. So does that make me manly?
                Umm...no...but for some reason, it kind of turns me on. Do you have any pictures or video?

-d

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                  Umm...no...but for some reason, it kind of turns me on. Do you have any pictures or video?

-d

LOL you are such a freak!!!

Comment

LOL you are such a freak!!!
                    I was going to say "no your strap-on makes you manly" but I figured she'd get aroused by that too, so I kept my mouth shut. Too late now I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                      I was going to say "no your strap-on makes you manly" but I figured she'd get aroused by that too, so I kept my mouth shut. Too late now I guess.
                      I don't have a strap on and if I did I would not be the pitcher (The one using it)

Comment

I don't have a strap on and if I did I would not be the pitcher (The one using it)
                        First, thanks for ruining the gag by taking that seriously. :P

Second, it's okay that you don't have a strap-on as I'm sure Morella will let you borrow hers.

Since this was my idea I want some credit on the tape, and maybe a very small percentage of the distribution profits.

Comment

If someone will find that bass patch for me, I'll get started on the music.

-d

Comment

HAHAHA ........................

Comment

HAHAHA ok I think I messed up

Comment

Take your time, Dear...I always do.

-d

Comment

Working...
                                X