Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever played chess while stoned?

-d

If I hadn't read the link I wouldn't have believed it was possible. These overstimulated intellectuals are actually trying to convince themselves that chess is a SPORT? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. That's frickin' hilarious.

Don't get me wrong I used to LOVE playing chess, but a sport? Please. As George Carlin used to say, a sport requires at least SOME risk of injury or it's not a sport it's a game. How the Hell are you going to get injured playing chess? Hemorrhoids?

Of course if they want to get it declared an olympic sport (chuckle) then they can't complain about having to comply with the regulations that every other olympic athlete has to deal with. No fair playing favorites with the nerds.

I can just see it now the first Olympic Gold Medal in Chess winner...not being strong enough to carry the medal.
    Plus how hot do you think pro chess groupies are? Those poor old guys probably have to beat them off with sticks.

Comment

Well there is always the risk of being beaten up for not throwing a game if parties are betting on it. Also the risk of brain injury from brain steroids used to increase mental capacity.

I'm just waiting for EXTREME MARBLE MADNESS to be declared a sport. I'm a nerd, I hate jocks, it's in my blood.

Comment

Chess as a sport

Here you go, http://wcbo.org/content/e14/index_en.html

Comment

You know I never thought about it, but it just occurred to me that they play a lot of chess in prison. I'm not sure I want to play prison rules chess. Could be where they got the idea for Chess-Boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X