America's Dumbest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Dumbest?

Anybody watch the America's Dumbest marathon the other night? One of them was America's Dumbest Competitions, and included the casket racing at Frozen Dead Guy Days. Now, I would be the last person in the world to say that there is anything dumb about racing a casket, whether it is carried or put on wheels, but it was kind of cool to see one of the hearse events get some publicity. I'm pretty sure that was Zach's hearse in the video, and some people I've seen before.

-d

Ive seen that show before not that one though however does seem like it would be fun to do.

Comment

You finally have re-appeared Morella. I have missed your smart assyness.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
        You finally have re-appeared Morella. I have missed your smart assyness.
        Wow, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Comment

Apparently I'm pretty dumb because I thought that show was about the political debates.

Comment

I helped a buddy with a stunt & we made it on world's dumbest. Here's a link to his site, www.willitmakeit.com, it's the video right on the top of the home page. The red & white truck in the beginning of the video is mine, doing the redneck emptying of the bed is tough on the tailgate, when the camper came down it smacked the tailgate breaking the interntals.

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
              I helped a buddy with a stunt & we made it on world's dumbest. Here's a link to his site, www.willitmakeit.com, it's the video right on the top of the home page. The red & white truck in the beginning of the video is mine, doing the redneck emptying of the bed is tough on the tailgate, when the camper came down it smacked the tailgate breaking the interntals.
              How did you get on that show?

Comment

HAHAHA! nice Ive seen that good episode too

Comment

He has a contact at Tru TV.

Comment

That was cool!

Comment

Working...
                    X