No announcement yet.

My new Obama mower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crumpling feature seems nice when you look at crash test data, with crash test dummies...but what actually happens when you're on the freeway and your car gets trailer slapped by an 80,000# semi? Or what happens when a ghetto cruiser or a hearse runs over the top of it and squashes it? The idea, I guess, is to make it fold up into the smallest possible pile of metal and still leave a hollow space in the middle for the occupants, but does it always happen that way?

I've pulled up next to "Smart Cars" in the semi, and looking down on them gives me an almost godlike feeling. One little move of my hand, and I could smash the "smart car" into a little teardrop-shaped piece of metal and send it flying into the next county. They would never be able to figure out where the plastic stopped and the human flesh began.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
      The crumpling feature
      couldn't find this on the options label...? LOL It has also been around since the seventies....when hoods were made to buckle up in the middle instead of getting pushed off the hinges and thru the windshield in a head on...if it really matters ...l.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
        \ Having an RPM control on the mower, being able to put the mower on idle, or reduce the RPM to go through thin grass, is just too complicated. It's "squeeze handle and it goes", simple enough for any moron to use, and safe enough to keep people from hurting themselves.
        My push mower has an engine throttle. Any of the other ones I've seen do.

Comment

Engine throttles rule.

Comment

Working...
          X