The walking dead "Andrew Lincoln"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The walking dead "Andrew Lincoln"

Just a quick question.... Firstly a bit of info.

Did you know that the actor who plays Rick Grimes, is not an American? He is British and was born as Andrew Clutterbuck? He lives in London with his wife Gael & 2 children. He is good pals of Chris Martin From the group Coldplay, and Chris's daughter (with wife Gwyneth Paltrow) was a flower girl at Andrew's wedding....

Now for the question.. I can usually tell when an American actor is doing a British accent, as it tends to sound "clipped" we have regional accents the same as in the states, but a lot of American actors tend to go for either "London taxi driver" or "Stately Home Posh"

I think Andrew's American accent is good.... Could you tell when you first heard it? What do you think of the show in general?

I think the show pretty much kicks ass so far, especially for a TV series.

Comment

I like it too. Good to see an offbeat network like AMC putting so much effort into a series. It has to be boosting their ratings because it seems everyone is talking about it. Kinda cool too they got Norman Reedus (from "The Boondock Saints" movies") to play a part in the series.

Comment

Working...
      X