No announcement yet.

Bought myself a new (to me) car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imports are fun. I'm not going to lie. I just got a 96 eclispe gst and im building the hell out of it. figure, if my math serves me right, i can get about 430whp out of it and still stay in the pump gas area. just got the Greddy upgraded turbo unit, wideband O2 sensor, AEM stand alone EMS, and HKS exhaust manifold and catback. alot of power out of a little package with these suckers. a buddy of mine in alberta has a 97 skyline GTR with the r2500 twin turbo six banger in it ( right hand drive of course) and he's selling it to me for 3500 bucks, but to have it legally imported to the states is going to cost me another 2500 bucks. i have till feb. to decide wether or not it's worth it to me. but you cant find one in the same shape for less than 15 grand.

Comment

If it's a real GTR, that is a deal you shouldn't even think about passing up!

Comment

What's the stock tire? These are better!

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

Comment

It has Bridgestone Potenza's on it now - 245/40/19's in the back and 225/45/19's in the front. I will probably start buying new tires at a 1 a month rate when they start getting close so that I don't end up with an $800 drop for tires.

If I can find a set of rims that I can use for track days, that might be good too.

Comment

X2 with the skyline nut up and buy it haha love the look of skylines

Comment

Working...
            X