Hey Fuckers....Do THIS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Fuckers....Do THIS!!!!

Sorry to post what could be considered spam I mean far too often on message boards we are asked to vote for some asshole in some costume contest or the like..I want you to do something similar.

I'm a news reporter for the number 2 station in a 4 station market. The number 1 station has been number 1 since it was on radio. Two of their anchors and two of ours have been nominated for the best news anchor award from local entertainment paper the 11th Hour.

Please vote for me...wanna know why? HERE'S why [youtube]1XZaGZEg2TE[/youtube]

And here's the link to vote!
    Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

yes, choice is misspelled in the link...NOT MY FAULT!!! The people at the paper did that...not me!

Also I know there's 4 pages of questions on that page. If you want, just vote for me, then click next page till done. I don't give a shit. I just wanna topple the local all stars for once!

You got it.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done!

Comment

DONE

Comment

I did it too.

Comment

Start practicing your inaugural address

Comment

Done, Frank Malloy has my vote... what? I happen to find him very handsome... and his reporting fair and balanced... and the way he kind of plays by his own rules....

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
                  Done, Frank Malloy has my vote... what? I happen to find him very handsome... and his reporting fair and balanced... and the way he kind of plays by his own rules....
                  DAMN YOUSE MALLOY!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't know how to answer the rest of the crap because I don't live in GA, but I voted for you five times. Hope it helps.

Comment

So did you win or what?
                      Don't leave us hanging here.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                        So did you win or what?
                        Don't leave us hanging here.
                        That handsome Malloy didn't beat you did he?

Comment

Just cast the winning vote for you, rule the world.....

Comment

Apparently its not over till Feb 24th....so if you have the means to vote again please do so!

I will let you know as soon as I do, though I'm sure I'll lose. Everybody loves Ben Jones and Frank Malloy.

Comment

Stupid sexy Flanders...

Comment

Working...
                              X