Playlist suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playlist suggestions.

I have somewhat 'eclectic' taste in music and I'm ADD as hell. So, when I'm working out or driving or I'm running or whatever I usually listen to about 20 seconds of a song and skip to the next one. Needless to say over the years this means that I have amassed a pretty respectable collection of music that covers almost every genre you can think of and I'm having a bit of a time figuring out what to put on my cardio playlists. Anybody got any suggestions of music that gets them going?

Bad Religion would be good

Comment

all kinda stuff. rob zombie is a must on a Fri. I chill to enya, or dance to lady gaga with my little boy. rap just doesnt cut it though

Comment

http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...black+cadillac comes to mind

My advice is just to get XM or Sirius if you can afford it. If not pick your favorite songs and DON'T PUT THEM ON IT. Pick some songs you kind of like and use those instead. The ones you play to death are great but when you're stuck in a car and you want something new, not so much.

I can't pick favorite songs because I always go into ADDDJ mode and make HUGE lists. Just off the top of my head, Pendulum is good, check them out. If you like Prodigy Drum & Bass type stuff that is.

Comment

I've got XM in the Infiniti and it's pretty awesome (had Sirius in the Corolla, Morticia and the Cobra before that) - it's my workout playlists that I would like to build on. I always have my iphone with me and I tend to listen to music on it when I work out or are out running (I also use the RunKeeper Pro app for running to track my runs and listen to music while I do so). Been listening to a bit of D&B lately but more Dubstep when I'm out jogging. For working out I have a pretty solid playlist of metal and grindcore.

Comment

Comment

I could make lots of suggestions, but no one appreciates the weird shit that I listen to. Most of it isn't even in English.

Comment

Working...
              X