Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you've gotten your Johnny Lightning Ambulance yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you've gotten your Johnny Lightning Ambulance yet.

I got 7 today!

photo-1.jpg

None in Charleston, yet. Gonna have to order on ebay, so don't be biddin against me. lol

Comment

Found a good deal on Amazon & snatched up the last one the seller had right after they came out

Comment

GODAMMIT!!!!!

I collect diecast hearses, and hunt in multiple stores at least 4 nights a week. I still haven't found one of these. I'm kinda ticked that JL can't set us up with a way to get them at retail prices...

Comment

Where did you find them Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
            GODAMMIT!!!!!

I collect diecast hearses, and hunt in multiple stores at least 4 nights a week. I still haven't found one of these. I'm kinda ticked that JL can't set us up with a way to get them at retail prices...
            I hear ya. None of the stores in my area have any. We have 2 Toys R us stores close by and neither have any old johnny lightning cars let alone the new. Both toys r us have no johnny lightnings, about 20-25 odd matchbox cars, and around 100 or so hotwheels. But, they have a whole aisle devoted to Cars 2 the movie.

Tow Mater yeah!!

Comment

Shitload (14) of the new gold Matchbox ambulances, and two JL ambulances........

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                I got 7 today!
                are these for resale to local dead ends people or for your personal collection?

Comment

I'll happily resell a bunch if you guys want to buy'm.

Comment

I just bought 4 more off ebay - I'll bring a bunch next time we get together.

Comment

i'd like two - one for me, and one as a gift to the guy who organizes the car shows here in social circle.

Comment

10 Walmarts checked frequently; 3 (one store twice) have received the JL12 release containing 1 white '57 Chevy ambulance. That makes 4 total JL ambulances that have hit my area of which I have found 1 so far... 4 of those Walmart currently have a box on order but the warehouse is out.

Target here do not carry JL. 3 local TRU's most current stock is 6 months behind.

Did you find 7 in a store??? Amazing if so Chris.

Comment

I'd happily trade you a hearse or two you don't have for two of them Chris...

Comment

I found one today, but found three more gold ambulances at a different Wal-Mart. Are the NHAA sold at different stores or Wal-Mart only?

Comment

Any store that normally carries that line will theoretically have them - eventually. For example, local TRU have JL5 or JL6 on the pegs. Ambulance (as we know) are in JL12.

Comment

Working...
                              X