Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a cooler surf vehicle then a hearse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a cooler surf vehicle then a hearse?

A Woodie, like this one!
    Bumper008[1].JPG
    And woodies make me think of surf music.

Ler's go scarffing now
    everybody's chowing down
    join a scarfin safarri with me.

Down at Hometown Buffet
    though the drinks aren't free
    you got acess there to lots of calories
    go and fill your plate up with lots of grub
    and even though you'll be turing to a real tub
    Fat people are jolly
    and that's a fact
    and you'll be really jolly as you get real fat

Come on a scarfin safari with me!

That's cool as hell. An old bumper car by the looks of it. Nicely done.

Comment

ya i was thinking the same thing. i was also wondering if the guy had modified the front of the bumper car, or if they actually had bumper cars that look't like that?

Comment

There were bumper cars that looked just like that (without the faux wood treatment). My guess is it was once an actual bumpercar. Although I was kidding around, I'm impressed how they made the vehicle street legal.

Comment

notice the surfer hood ornament. (surfing trophy top) sameexact one i have on the hood of my every day car Love IT !!!!

Comment

Is that a street vehicle for real? I thought the plate was just hung on it for show. You couldn't register something like that in Ct. if you were the governor.

Comment

Same here in mass. if you look at the right corner of the picture, there is a tire set up that looks the same. So they are probably in some type of parade.

Comment

It has headlights, a windshield, turn signals, mirrors, and the License plates look real. I've seen all sorts of strange custom vehicles that people actually get approval for, including an electric car that goes no faster then 40 MPH. Fine for street traffic, but nothing I'd take on a freeway. Those are California plates, and I'm not aware of anything in the California vehicle code which would prevent that vehicle from being street legal. You'd have to be an idiot to take that on the freeway though.

Comment

Working...
                X