Joplin Tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joplin Tornado

Everyone, please say a prayer, send positive thoughts or energy - Whatever you believe in - for the people of Joplin, MO. They got hit with an absolutely brutal tornado today and much of the town is in ruins. Currently there are 24 confirmed dead, expected to be much more. Some of our brothers and sisters from Chariots of the Dead live in that area. I've talked to Bill, and everyone is accounted for and OK. The hospital was directly in the path of the tornado, and it took out the fire station too. The images out of that area are terrible.

Glad our friends made it out okay!

Will do bud. I too have a procar friend who lives right in Joplin... messaged him this morning after seeing the news to make sure he's ok but no news yet. At 9am today they had 89 confirmed dead. Footage showed hardly a building left standing & the trees had all their bark stripped from them by the wind... it doesn't look good for that entire area.

Comment

I was just getting on here after reading the news about Joplin to check on Bill and Tina (and crew).

Glad everyone is OK!

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you in Joplin. Glad to hear members are OK. Hopefully we can make it down to one of your festivities to meet some of you.
        Dig ya up later,
        Ellie and Marv
        from Honey Creek Ia

Comment

That's really sad! Right now, it's at least 116 people dead! I watched it on news this evening.

Comment

Damn, missed this thread and posted another. Just the same, keeping everyone in our thoughts up here in KC.

Comment

Well, it's now 122 dead people in Joplin, MO.

Comment

Thank you all!!. I missed this post and posted this one: http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...from-Joplin-MO.
                Any I will let everyone know that you were thinking of us. Hotrodwayne! What is your friends name, and address. I will go check on them.

Comment

Working...
                X