Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about owning a classic car.

This is pretty damn funny:

I love classic American cars like a thrice-divorced 45-year-old tax attorney loves barely legal coeds. That is to say passionately, inappropriately and almost certainly inadequately while muttering whispered apologies to the beautiful thing I am probably ruini

Ha! I peed a little I laughed so hard! "That thing got a 4 barrel"? "Na, like 7. Seven barrel." "Ah no shit, custom job..." Thanks for this man I posted on my FB for my buddys to enjoy as well. Lol
    Last edited by SmoothNlow; 05-26-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

HAH! that's great. also reposted to FB

Comment

"And, like all torrid affairs, this will probably end badly. All those gasket failures start feeling like personal betrayals; the pressing guilt every time you use your other car (how could you callously mount that Korean slut right in front of her?)..."
        My gal was talking to her dad on the phone and trying to figure out if I was laughing or having a seizure!

Comment

It's scary how close to the mark that was... Good to know that your'e not alone

Comment

Haha I read it again, only to realize how much I missed the first time. This is classic man...love it!

Comment

"Shit, custom job. You bore that thing out?"

"Bored it till it couldn't walk in the morning,"

Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                "Shit, custom job. You bore that thing out?"

"Bored it till it couldn't walk in the morning,"

Classic!
                Gotta love it! reminds me of Clint Eastwood trying to get that Hmong kid to talk to the barber. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X