Good Burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Burger?

What is your favorite burger restaurant?

I like Burger King, sometimes from Shoney's.

You can also add any other burger restaurant here.
    Burger King
    57.14%
    McDonald's
    14.29%
    Hardee's
    14.29%
    Rally's
    14.29%

What the heck is rallys? Lol never heard of it

Comment

SmoothNlow- I believe Rallys is mostly on the West coast. I had one once when visiting San Deigo. Very good. Since we don't Have one on the East coast, I am tied between Burger King and McDonalds, depending on my mood.

Comment

They all suck!
        I like 5 guys or maybe Fudruckers if they still exist, then I know I am eating a real burger.

Comment

Rally's are the same as Checkers here.

I wouldnt consider any of these to be a 'good' burger by a longshot. Five Guys or Fudruckers (as David mentioned) or Red Robin (yummmm) or Chili's (the jalapeño ranch bacon burger is pretty happening) or Ruby Tuesday's.

Comment

I dislike Rally's Checkers burger! But, I like steak burger from Shoney's. It's really good! Also, country fried burger at K & W cafeteria.

Comment

For a fast food burger, I'd have put my vote on Steak 'n Shake.

Comment

In & out. never had or heard of it until i moved to los angeles. best fast food burger i have ever had

Comment

So, have you ever seen a movie called "Good Burger" (1997) before? It's great movie for kids and adults too.

Comment

welcome to good burger. home of the good burger. can i take your order

Comment

maybe Fudruckers if they still exist, then I know I am eating a real burger.
                      There used to be a Fudruckers INSIDE the Home Depot on Sidney Marcus Blvd a long time ago, then it disappeared. Neener recently stumbled upon one on Windy Hill Rd.? I think. She said it was great, I have not made it back out there with her.

Chris, maybe the next time you are in Smyrna getting a tat a half mile from my house, you can not call again and go without us.

Fuck me.

Comment

I've eaten at Fudruckers long time ago in Columbia, SC. Yes, good food! I had steak and baked potato and Texas-sized toasts! But, never tried that hamburger.

Comment

Working...
                        X